18 June 2007

Plainly By The Same Blinkered Eyes

Which persona do I correspond with,
may I ask? More so I get a gender
than a name? You know I do not care
how many times you clone yourself,
you’re all essentially the same. Now
let me see; there was a vibrant minx

with chocolate label, claimed to be
16, an older guy – middle-aged with a
ladies handle, at least two pseudo
dominatrix by trade if Lady Lash & Puss
in Boots has any meaning, and a fly-away,
Moon Chime Swoon, vaguely oriental?

And you, of course, LMA Male. Eccentric,
definitely, respectable, maybe. Mad as a
hatter, true – surely by your dysfunctional
definition of separate entities doing
business successfully. But you do need to
talk to each other, get roles squared away.

What I wanted to say was, please refrain
from leaving comments on each other’s
verse too easily attributed to your main
persona; I’d rather pithy observations
placed there weren’t plainly by
the same blinkered eyes...
© 5 June 2007, I.D. Carswell


One learns that human nature is too easily exploited.
The 'personas' mentioned are commonplace in the
Poem Hunter site - what a waste of effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment