19 September 2009

We Don’t Want That Do We

windows_vista_screenshot

waited in the queue again
assigned a space after the last

addendum
and before ‘sleep’ process activates

I know I am demeaned by a
logical classification as mild
to medium risk – and probably fair

enough
the nature of my role is symptomatic
for programmes to need to clean data
backup and repack discs where my
random interrogation causes flux

but ignorance is such bliss
it should have occurred to me before
this – the system is bent on
an unsubtle education program
of behaviour modification
with brusque warnings issued
in messages I cannot ignore

today it says I have to wait while
it removes a Trojan –
to interfere is to compromise security
and we don’t want that
do we ... ?
© 29 July 2009, I. D. Carswell

No comments:

Post a Comment