22 April 2013

Who You Are

 

clip_image002

This calumny of misrepresentation –
best leave it to me; I’ll take least in
degrading edifices of glorification –
unwashed burlesques of underwear
born to wear as original ideas. It’s
not the way I washroom woo; and
where a style befitting your loss of
dignity appears, there we’ll begin

We trade places again – you to be
anima while I’ll disguise a Jungian
idea as my outer self; what you see
immediately is a means to avoid an
over-full washing machine – while
already I see who you really are
© 25 March 2013, I. D. Carswell

2 comments:

  1. "We trade places again – you to be
    anima while I’ll disguise a Jungian
    idea as my outer self;"

    Most excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Matt, I won't be trading too soon though - I have to work out what being 'retired' actually means!

    ReplyDelete