30 January 2009

Spammed And Phished

spammed & phished

being spammed, phished, solicited indeed
inures me so my sense of right and wrong
is strongly skewed – I’m wandering nude
thru email land as if consensus paradise
filtered tight by grand design. If ecstasy
is truth then fond belief’s a chronic World
of parasites & fleas in-filled with fattened
idiots to feed upon rapaciously.

I’ve had a change of heart & tell you true
fools and gold will only part by chance – 
unless you’ve lost your mind; so please
appease me, gratify your sense of Grande
Largesse with access details & full amounts
of all your bank accts returned by this email!
© 13 September 2008, I. D. Carswell

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:36 am

    I like it. So true. I like that you acknowledge that the problem continues to exist because ppl continue to be suckered. Love your work.

    &e - www.theandedote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete