02 March 2012

Finest Logic

511358a

Begun in the finest logic of unbiased
selflessness
– worthy discussion
points listed for a biennial,
but often further delayed,
visits to my GP

Whom I still can’t be certain
is at the same Surgery; last
supposed ill-health consultation
decided I wasn’t ailing, my version
anyway, and I hadn’t returned

There were 4 points on that Nov
09 list – aches and pains to
the fore; but in Jan 12 it reaches
9 in stolidly graphic detail
sharing only three

In explanation, & structural to my
current state of being,  ordinates
are age related deterioration,
obviously easily confirmed without
the prerequisite of consultation

Hardly seems worth making an effort
unless I convince myself I am
severely depressed -
much more
than I believe, which I’m
surely beginning to be
© 4 January 2012, I. D. Carswell

No comments:

Post a Comment