04 August 2012

Arched Eyebrow




The ‘How to demonstrate something
I cannot say in words
’ jinni rears its
hoary head, brays garbled phrases –
they’re cryptograms less an evocative
context, ungracious flies buzzing a dish
of malcontent; remarking it isn’t what
you think
still fails to breach barriers
of an absolute, asymptotic silence


Asking ‘You in there?’ aggravates a
by now cruel state of denial; signs
suggest an imminent resumption of
hostility with recourse to retreat a
wiser defence – and reprieve to be
in awe of arched eyebrow power
© 26 May 2012, I. D. Carswell

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute.Good post. I was very interested in the article. it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job. I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards.
    Microblading

    ReplyDelete