21 November 2016

Grey Anomy



So - even with a dram of The Glenlivet before bed, 
I felt that I’d failed to make the ‘grade’ in shades of 
grey anomy & which brays out of early evening TV; 
one needs to rest assured we’re freed doggerel an 
advocate would suggest is the least meaningful for 
where we think we’re at; heck, it was a good day & 
despite failing to get things on the track we’d agree 
a milestone - we’re well on the way to somewhere 

Maybe that is what matters - and the rest - like the 
muddy trail we’re trekking splatters; so I see a style 
where compromise is the same as good reason, & 
I am achieving the mark of being distinct, different 
and uncompromised - or so I think; we’ll evaluate it 
again tomorrow - and maybe reorientate the map …  
© 29 July 2016, I. D. Carswell 

No comments:

Post a Comment